NU living are proud sponsors of the Live Stream of Tommy from the Stratford East Theatre to give care home residents the chance to enjoy a very special show.
This summer Stratford East Theatre will be beaming Tommy live to care homes in East London, bringing joy to the residents, their family and friends. The live stream of Tommy is on Saturday 17 June 2017 at 2.30pm and it will enable people who would not otherwise be able to see the show, to enjoy it alongside friends and family. They have two projects taking part to date which are: Silk Court, (which provides residential and dementia care for elderly people) and Chant Square (which offers specialist support for people with learning disabilities and more complex needs such as dementia).
They are planning a multi-camera shoot to ensure that the experience on screen captures the spirit of the stage. The care home residents will come together in communal spaces to enjoy the show with their friends and families, making it a very special event. The experience will be augmented in a variety of ways to make it something truly memorable. This will include cast visits, a ‘shout out’ from the stage and programmes for everyone watching.
NU living are proud to be sponsoring this fantastic event!
About the show:
Based on the iconic 1969 concept album, The Who’s Tommy is the multi-award winning epic rock musical written by Pete Townshend. With a cast of 22 performers and musicians, this is the story of the pinball-playing boy which has entertained and intrigued audiences for more than 40 years. A one-of a-kind theatrical event!
Theatre website – http://www.stratfordeast.com/whats-on/all-shows/to…
How to get to there – http://www.stratfordeast.com/your-visit/getting-he…
Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, London E15 1BN
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is two tickets for the evening performance of Tommy the Musical at the Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, London E15 1BN on Friday 16 June at 7.30pm.
2. The closing date is 5pm on Monday 12 June 2017 at 5pm UK time.
3. The draw is open to UK residents only aged 16 and over and you must be available on Friday 16 June and able to get to the theatre. No transport will be provided.
4. Employees of the Swan Housing Group and their relatives are excluded.
5. To enter, you need to ‘Like’ the Prize Draw post on our NU living Facebook Page. @nulivinghomes.
6. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 12 June 2017 at 5pm.
7. The winner will be notified via Facebook message within 24 hours after the draw takes place and once confirmed will be announced on our Facebook page. If the winner fails to respond by Tuesday 13 June at 5pm a new winner will be chosen.
8. Details of how to collect the tickets will be given to the winner via email once contact has been made.
9. This draw is promoted by NU living as sponsors of the Live Stream in conjunction with the Theatre Royal Stratford East.
10. Entries will not be used or shared by us.
11. By participating in this Prize Draw, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
13. There is no cash alternative.