NU living is part of the Swan Housing Group. In 2016 we were ecstatic to be told that we were recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not-For-Profit Companies to work for in the in the UK. In 2017 we moved up a whopping twenty nine places from 63 to 34 and in 2018, another 12 places to 22! We were also awarded a 2 star accreditation for outstanding levels or workplace engagement.
If you work for NU living you’ll need to:
In addition, we want people that can live our values everyday:
Our values are:
If you can do this and you can answer yes to the above, then you could be the type of person we are looking for.
We offer a wide range of benefits including a Pension scheme and Life Assurance. There is a generous holiday entitlement and we are committed to training and developing all of our employees.
And of course added to this, you’ll be working for one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK!
You can find our Privacy Notice which applies to all potential employees and workers here: Privacy Notice
£20.5k per annum + commission (OTE £35k)
Ilford, London, IG11
NU living is committed to creating beautifully designed, high quality places – that fit our customer’s expectations and lifestyles. Working primarily across East London and Essex, NU living is creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their future.
NU living is a design-led, innovative developer with an ethical stance, committed to putting customers first homes that reflect 21st Century expectations and lifestyles. We put a huge amount of thought into planning and landscaping to ensure that our developments not only look good inside and out, they feel like home. NU living is making a difference to individuals, couples and families, creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their futures.
Innovation and flexibility backed with experience and integrity are the cornerstones of the NU living ethos. We are regeneration experts with experienced staff working collaboratively with our partners and suppliers towards one common goal.
Industry experts and our customers’ also love what NU do. Just take a look at our awards over the past few years. We are extremely proud of what we do and excited about our future. Come on the journey with us!
As part of the Swan Group, all NU living profits are reinvested to fund the regeneration of exemplary, affordable new homes.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have a track record of meeting targets in a demanding sales environment. Essential will be your ability to demonstrate high levels of customer service as this is the key to everything we do.
If you have these key skills and are happy working regular weekends we can offer you:
NU living is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Andrew Brader – Head of Sales [email protected]
5:00pm on Thursday 09 May 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
NU living is committed to creating beautifully designed, high quality places that fit our customer’s expectations and lifestyles. Working primarily across East London and Essex, NU living is creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their future. Currently, we have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Stratford, London.
This role will involve but not be limited to;
· Responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials
· Manage key stakeholders when involved in campaign activity
· Create innovative and integrated digital marketing campaigns for customer engagement
· Regular monitoring, evaluating and reporting on success of marketing campaigns
· Conduct and segment market research to inform marketing and sales strategies
· Managing the image library
· Press release proofing and distribution
· Liaise with the in-house sales team to establish success of sales events / viewings
· Work closely with PR and any other agencies to deliver supporting activity for campaigns
The successful candidate will have/be;
· Experience working with and managing third party agencies
· Knowledge & experience within advertising, digital and CRM marketing
· Ability to manage own workload and meet objectives and campaign deadlines
· Good numerical and communication skills
· Advanced IT skills
In return, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and agile working benefits.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to - [email protected]
8:00pm on Thursday 29 August 2019
NU living is committed to creating beautifully designed, high quality places that fit our customer’s expectations and lifestyles. Working primarily across East London and Essex, NU living is creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their future. Currently, we have an opportunity for energetic, can-do individuals to join our workforce.
· Create CNC programs offline using Easybeam software
· Simulate and proof check CNC programs offline
· Oversee, Advise and Train CNC operators
· Loading/Unloading Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels.
· Checking size of finished panels
· Selecting and running CNC programs
· Monitoring CNC machining
· Changing and Setting tools for the CNC
· Working Safely to provided procedures
· Control of CLT deliveries
· Managing the waste offcuts
· Providing feedback on CNC productivity
· Completing associated documentation
· Labelling finished panels
· CNC Programming / Setting / Operating experience within a Manufacturing Environment
· AutoCAD experience
· EasyBeam/EasyWood software experience
· hsbCAD software experience
· Ability to work on own initiative when required
· Strong communication skills
· IT literate
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
· Previous CNC operating experience within a Manufacturing environment
· A team player
· The ability to work on own initiative when required